Re: Middle Eastern Descent BS

Dear Bahadir:

It is easy to be critical but you offer no viable alternative solution.

Instead of wasting time belittling the efforts of others attempting to deal the
threat of terrorism use this same effort to help.

Sincerely,

Chris Myers - President
CRTC Corporation

--

Sincerely,

Chris Myers

281-584-0029 x217
800-639-0450 x217

This message may contain information that is CLIENT PRIVILEGED, or otherwise
PRIVILEGED
or CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this communication in error, please erase
all
copies of this message and its attachments and notify us immediately. Thank you.