Re: what a rumor all traffic will come to a halt at 8:46 a.m.on

No, I believe what Mark is referring to is that Boston talked about a
voluntary "ground stop" they were to impose from 8:45am-8:47am since 2 of
the 9/11 flights departed Logan.  Other than that, the system is going to
run as usual...well, except 3 large temporary flight restriction areas.