Re: Round Engines

It's not just limited to the Townships; I saw one of the water bombers (a lil'
too far away to tell which one) flying over downtown Montreal around 18.40 local
this evening.  There was also a piece on CFCF's noontime news today about
leasing some water bombers to southern California, since it's apparently their
fire season from now until December.
Matthew :)