Re: UAL Names Glenn Tilton as Chairman, CEO

Let's hope that a non-airline CEO will bring a breath of fresh air to UA and
hopefully the entire North American Airline industry.  He won't have that "This
is the way we've always done it" mindset and I predict that the entire business
model will be fair game for changes to get the carrier profitable again.

Mark