Additional Info to the Trip Report

NW 67, I had row # 65! and that 40 people got bumped, and 100 people on
standby didn't fly Sunday Morning. We got asked to forego our seats but my
mom said no and we still got asked. Some people just don't listen.

I enjoyed Amsterdam even though I thought it would be like LHR or something
like that. I love KLM though NW could ditch those ancient DC-10's. It's ok if
they still keep them. There isn't anything wrong w/ them except those damn
overhead bins that pop open.

I guess I took my last Fk.100 ride since AA is retiring them.

Leo/ORD
Fan of going to AMS to have hot chocolate (Dutch Style) and shopping

Email me at KLM_India@yahoo.com or LFutia@aol.com. The choice is yours. Take
your pick! I check both.