Air Canada Celebrates 65th Birthday, Offers 65 Year Olds Canada-Wide Travel for Only 65 Dollars!

Air Canada Celebrates 65th Birthday, Offers 65 Year Olds Canada-Wide Travel
for Only 65 Dollars!

     MONTREAL, Aug. 27 /CNW/ - Air Canada turns 65 on September 1, 2002 and to
celebrate, Canada's national carrier is launching today an incredible
$65 dollar fare for return travel within Canada available to everyone who will
be 65 years of age on September 1, 2002.
     Beginning today until Saturday August 31, 2002, anyone born between
September 2, 1936 and September 1, 1937 is eligible to purchase Air Canada's
"Happy 65th Birthday Fare" for travel anywhere within Canada on September 1,
returning between September 8 to 30, 2002, on flights operated by Air Canada
and Air Canada Jazz. Moreover, this unbelievably low return fare is exempt
from fuel, NavCanada and insurance surcharges.
     "This is our way of saying "Thank-you!" as we celebrate with our peers
65 years of service since Trans Canada Air Line's first flight took off from
Vancouver to Seattle on September 1, 1937," said Montie Brewer, Executive Vice
President, Commercial. "We are proud of all that we have accomplished over the
past six and half decades and today, let's celebrate those achievements
together. What better time to take advantage of this fun, low cost travel
promotion to visit family and friends anywhere across Canada."
     "Happy 65th Birthday Fares" are now available for purchase through Air
Canada Reservations and travel agents. This special fare is not available for
purchase online via the Internet. Some conditions apply. Purchases must be
made at least one day in advance of travel. Fares are non-refundable and no
changes to reservations are allowed. Fares are subject to applicable
government taxes security charges and airport improvement fees, and are not
eligible for seniors discounts normally applicable year-round on all Air
Canada fares for domestic travel. Customers must present photo identification
with proof of age at check-in.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)
escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeanbrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(TnT Medical Assn.) http://www.tntmedical.com/
(Trinidad & Tobago Medical Association)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt