From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Nick Laflamme
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 5:26 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Southeast Airlines First Class shuttle

At 06:59 PM 8/26/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Service will begin September 23, 2002 between Newburgh, NY, located in New
>York City's high tech corridor, and Raleigh-Durham, NC, located in the
>renowned Research Triangle.

One other thought: RTP and the mid-Hudson valley are both filled with IBM
sites. I presume Southeast secured some kind of commitment from IBM that
they'll let their employees use Southeast for their trips back and forth.

Can Austin be far behind? Boulder? Rochester, MN? San Jose is a bit of a
stretch for these planes, and the IBM sites at Endicott, NY (BGM) and
Burlington, VT, might not be large enough anymore to justify such airline
service, but there might be some other domestic IBM city pairs that make
sense.

This isn't quite like the Daimler Chrysler Airbus 319, but there may be
flights when it's an all IBM cabin. :-)