Can You Spell Collusion?

Hmmm....I don't like the smell of this!  Looks like Gordo is turning into a
Delta doofus big time!  Read on, my friends....

<<Delta Air Lines announced plans on Friday to forge a marketing pact with
rivals Continental Airlines and Northwest Airlines, but analysts blasted the
deal as a hasty competitive response that will build overlap in the airlines'
route networks.

The broad marketing alliance would allow the air carriers to tap new sources
of revenue and could help offset stronger competition from a similar pact
recently forged between United Airlines and US Airways Group.>>

RT Simpson
Phoenix