Re: NYTimes.com Article: Chief of Hooters May Invest in Airline]

Not too sure of all the details but it happened about 8 or 9 years ago.

An Air NZ flight attendant was on medication for some condition but
either didn't tell her supervisors or was still allowed to fly. On this
particular flight she had a drink or two on her break and the alcohol
combined with the pills to send her gaga.  She started to seriously
flirt with many of the male passengers, her actions including sitting on
the lap of an elderly gentleman and shoving his head against her
breasts, bending over and pushing her bum into the face of another
passenger and, ultimately, taking one or two of them to the toilets
where she had sex with them. Not a bad days work, eh?

And you thought United were the friendly skies!

Grant
SYD
QF