Registration help needed!

Today, I flew CCAir CVG-CLT.

At CVG, I saw a 727-200 without titles at the DL gates. The airplane had a
blue tail with a logo (which is hard to describe), and a white fuselage with
blue cheat lines. The registration was N521DB.

Anyone know who the operator was?

At CLT, I saw a Dash 8 with one of the most unusual paint schemes I've ever
seen - an all white fuselage and tail, with PURPLE engines and landing gear
struts. There were no titles at all. The registration was N444YV. The Dash 8
was parked at the USAir Express gates, so I'd assume one of the USAir Express
carriers was the operators, but which one? Does anyone know who was the
former operator of this Dash 8?

I'd really appreciate any information y'all could provide!

Joe Wolf
Minneapolis, Minnesota

CVG: Cincinnati, Ohio - but the airport is actually located across the Ohio
River in Florence, Kentucky

CLT: Charlotte, North Carolina