Convair Propliner Questions???

Need some help from the Lister (but you will show your
age if you respond!)

I am working on a series of TriStar T-Shirts featuring
Convair propliners CV-240/640 series. I was working
with the artist today on the first one, a North
Central CV-240, taken from an old NC annual report.
This showed eleven windows on the Port side....I
haven't been able to fine a shot of this a/c from the
starboard side...

Questions:

1. Is this correct, I have seen some airlines Convairs
with 10 windows each side, where is the 11th window
added, front or back.

2. Am trying to find a color pic of a NC 240. Can't
find a book in my pretty good collection showing a 240
NC a/c/....Also, I am not sure about the livery and
what is what color (blue and turquoise). Anybody know
where I can find a pic either published or on the web
of a NC CV-240?

3. Other than engines and nose radar configurations,
were there any (noticible) visual differences in the
CV 240-640 series....

Thanks guys,

Bryant Petitt
TriStar