Re: Delta Air Lines Announces New Checked Bag Allowance

...Once again another so-called SMART move by the
airlines (CO and others have already done this) that
will just piss off PAX rather than make a great amount
of additional revenue....

Just how much additional $$$ do the airlines think
this will bring in?

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA