Re: If Baha and I lost....

In the story on this subject last night on 60 Minutes, Transportation Sec. Minetta said that this was part of the profile in place now, and he inferred it was in place before 9/11.  Steve Croff then called him on this and Sec. Minetta had to admit the 9/11 hijackers bought round trip tickets with credit cards.

I don't claim to know all the answers.  But I think it is safe to say that human intellegence, on the ground in those questionable parts of the world needs to be restored, hopefully to a pre-Carter level.  And, someone with just a little common sense needs to be running the TSA.

Tom