Re: re Woman: Airport guard made me drink breast milk-why?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Dunn" <billdunn2@juno.com>
To: <AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 15:27
Subject: [AIRLINE] re Woman: Airport guard made me drink breast milk-why?

> I am wondering this article says A woman guard
> or was it Airport security that made her drink the milk
> I'm wondering why -why did that security or guard
> make her drink the milk?
Plain and simple answer.  The so-called security guards at the airports are
power hungry morons who get their kicks by doing stupid ass things like
this.   Don't forget that the security is only window dressing or else we
wouldn't have pilots being sent through security while ground personnel
don't have to go through it.  Also, much to the displeasure of some on  this
list, we would PROFILE PASSENGERS.

David