Re: American Airlines to try rolling hubs

In a message dated 8/9/02 1:21:11 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ejames@escape.ca
writes:

<< For travelers,
 the rolling hub concept means some could see their time on the ground
 between flights grow.  >>

This would be a plus for me at least---most every trip from Tucson to Boston
or other Eastern cities I wind up booked witha 55 min connection in Houston
or Dallas or ???
and more often than not my arriving flight is delayed (even 15 min on takeoff
with a 10 min hold before landing with another 15 min taxi and wait for a
gate) has made me miss more connections than I have made in the last 3-4
years.  I would welcome realistic connecting time more like 90-120 min.
dennis