Re: Kid's 2-inch gun seized

John, I have to agree.  I have a close friend on the police force.  Last
year she was confronted with a distraught young boy waving around a gun,
and from a distance there was no telling if it was real or a toy.  My
friend found it unnerving, as would airline staff. (I saw the toy...even
up close it was very realistic.) Had that toy been used on an aircraft,
etc., with today's tensions, who knows how much havoc it would have
created? It may seem unfair, or exaggerated, but your point is well taken
that the parents weren't using very good judgement.
-Mo