Re: Kid's 2-inch gun seized

They would do a much better job.
I apologize for the language in the e-mail I sent.  This
so-called security crap has really gotten me ticked
off.  I'm due to take 2 flights in the next month on
Southwest.  I just know that the idiots at security will
pull be aside for a at-gate security check, thereby
blowing my chances at gettign my favorite seat on the
aircraft.  (Just about every time I fly Southwest, I get
a very low boarding number so I can board early.  Ilike
the rear-facing seats in the front, although these seats
are getting rarer as WN gets more -700 aircraft.)