From: klm_india@yahoo.com [mailto:klm_india@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 5:41 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU; Russell@uaqa.com; alane@uaqa.com;
manchesterairportmht@yahoogroups.com; Skyone@yahoogroups.com;
jeanne-pete@juno.com
Subject: [Sky-1] Trip Report ORD-MHT-MHT-ORD

Tue. July 16, 2002. UA# 1208 ORD-MHT A-320 1:27-4:30 Seat 16F Gate B20

Well I finally got the chance to write this to all of you! Ready? Here
it=20
comes.

Hi all! I left my house at 10:45 and got there around 11:15. Damn
parking=20
signs are confusing once u see them. Well my dad and i spent 10 mins
screwing=20
around in the parking lot! Anyways we get to the baggage claim which was

easy. All we had to do was cross the road. (some 10 minutes later). I
checked=20
in and checked 1 bag to MHT. After I checked in I went through security
and=20
said bye to my dad. At security, there were these people going to STL
and=20
they had 20 minutes to get to the gate. After security, i felt like a
was an=20
adult. Me, a 15 year old going on a plane by himself. I walked a long
ways to=20
gate B20 which is nice in a secluded area next to B21-21a-22. I am
sitting=20
here next to Taxiway H1 (Hotel 1) and i have a nice view of Runway
9L/27R.  I=20
had a nice lunch which was a mega size lunchables (which contained 2
pizza's,=20
cheese, sauce and a cola. After lunch our plane arrived from LGA. =20
Registration is N416UA. At about 12:57. they started to board our
flight. I=20
stood in line for 5-10 minutes then I was on the plane. Pushback was at
1:24.=20
3 minutes early. Our F/A was named Kimberly.  We are taxiing via Taxiway
H1,J=20
then onto 4L. Channel 9 was available ( recommend it)! We were 3 for
takeoff.=20
After take off we climbed  to FL330. our flight time was 1 hour 45
minutes.=20
We contacted Cleveland Center most of the time. We were cleared all the
way=20
to Jamestown, NY. We started our decent 30 miles West of Albany. We were
told=20
to descend to FL290 then FL 230 then i missed most parts then to 7000
and=20
then 2000. The clouds were mixed colors. Some were snow white some were
storm=20
gray. We did a Visual Approach. The winds were 30 @8. We landed on
Runway 6=20
and we used up the whole runway. We taxied to Gate B1 and met my=20
grandparents. After I got off, I went to the baggage claim and waited
but=20
everyone crowded around Baggage claim 1 but bags from EWR were coming
there=20
so i went to Baggage claim 2 and got my bag.

Wednesday, July 31, 2002. UA#321 MHT-ORD Gate B1 5:25-6:58  A-320 Seat
16F

Well I am here at the airport waiting for flight UA#1208 inbound from
ORD.=20
Soon they will turn this plane around and board it back to ORD. I am
sitting=20
here next to B1 muching on a #2 meal from McDonalds. We had an arson dog
on=20
our plane! The dog's name was Chase. Registration: N462UA. It seems like
that=20
they are doing construction to make a new runway. I was a selectee for=20
security. i did what they told me to and instead of taking off my shoes,
I=20
hadto raise them and they wanded my feet. I got wanded everywhere. I was
able=20
to board. Flight time was 1 hour 55  minutes. We taxied to Rw 6. and
waited=20
for Southwest 2175 to arrive. It was the new colors of Southwest ( the
blue=20
one) after they landed, we took off and then we contacted Boston Center.

Channel 9 was available. We started our climb to FL 230. then to FL 310.
The=20
weather was Scattered clouds and temp was 94=B0F then as we approached
Chicago,=20
it got reduced to 92=B0F. I hear the word options alot anyone know what =
it

means? ( i know what an option is) (non aviation term) Drinks came
around and=20
I got a 7-up. Our ETA was around 6:40 local time. We're over Buffalo and
our=20
pilot came over the PA and said that we are going to see Niagra Falls
and he=20
did all of these turns. I didn't get to see them. :(  I had my camera
out=20
too. We were told to decend to FL 200 then to FL 190. Who operates as
Blue=20
Ridge?? We were told to slow to 200 kts and then to 8,000. We were then
told=20
to intercept the 22L Localizer and then land on RW 27R. We decended to
7,000=20
and we cleared the ILS on 22L Localizer and we landed on 27R. the gear
came=20
down at 6:24 flaps 40. We touched down at 6:30. (gasp) 28 minutes early!

Comments Appreciated!!!

Leo/ORD
Email me at KLM_India@yahoo.com or LFutia@aol.com. The choice is yours.
Take=20