From: "Acuner, Bahadir B B227" <Bahadir.Acuner@CIGNA.COM>
To: "'The Airline List'" <AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU>; "'allan9'"
<exatc@neo.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: Airline simulation

> Airport Tycoon is good. There is a freeware that is much better than the
> Airline Simulation.
> You can define your own cities, different scenarios and it is FREE..
> www.cruisefferry.de is the address..
>
> I am amazed that airline simulation people would market this thing before
> heavy testing.
> :(
>
> BAHA
> Fan of airline simulation, if it didn't crash everytime :(

immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.
Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA