Re: Key Senator Opposed to Arming Pilots

In a message dated 7/25/02 9:34:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
damiross2@attbi.com writes:

> Glad to know that California isn't the only state with complete idiots as
> Senator. quote: "...(cockpit door) never opened in flight," said Hollings,
> D-S.C.  So do the pilots open the window to pee?  What if something goes
> wrong in the cabin that needs the attention of the cockpit crew?  As Bugs
> Bunny says: what a maroon!

At the risk of being reflamed all over again, I concur and send the good
people of South Carolina my condolences for electing such an idiot to office!
 Fortunately the idiot who runs Transportation hasn't lost feelings in his
fingers as even he realizes the winds of discontent are picking up!  So go
ahead, flame me...I'm accustomed to the heat!

RT Simpson
Phoenix