Re: DFW to O'Hare - Cheapest Rates

Southwest doesn't fly from either DFW or ORD.  It flies
from Dallas Love field which has a stupid ass law saying
you can't fly beyond certain states on aircraft above
about 50 seats.

WN flies into MDW at Chicago.

You could check out buying a ticket from DAL to
OKC/LIT/TUL and then from there to MDW.

OKC: Oklahoma City
LIT: Little Rock
TUL: Tulsa