Re: [Sky-1] Business Express is back!!

First, I can't believe they are pulling the hype about Business Express,
without even recognizing in their press release that they picked up the
name from another Saab operator which they bought a couple years ago.

And, yes...I agree...why would anyone want to fly one of those little
things when you can fly a nice comfy 320 or 738.  Unfortunately though, AA
is a huge airline, and has a large enough FF base in each city, especially
NYC and BOS to fill up the RJs.

Eagle though, is usually pretty unreliable...I am guessing that the
Business Express markets will have a dedicated fleet, crew, and favorable
operations priority, as once a passenger is delayed a couple times...thats
it...their off to DL or US, or more likely...Amtrak.

Jim