Re: A WorldNetDaily.com article from damiross@xxxxxxxxx

LISTSERV by default strips out most of the MIME headers. :-( This
discourages most mail clients, such as Eudora, from trying to interpret the
text as more than just "plain text," so you get to see all the HTML or
other MIME content in raw form, not properly processed.

I suggest you send the following command to listserv@listserv.cuny.edu:

set airline mime full

This will ask LISTSERV to send you any MIME headers that came with the
item. In fact, just for emphasis, the "full" option asks for all mail
headers, not just the minimal set LISTSERV thinks most casual readers want.

Hope this helps,
Nick