Re: El Al probing 2nd July 4 attack, in Russia, as also terrorist

> I am not at all interested in this incident at Los Angeles airport, rather, I
> am more interested in the Israeli's wild accusations that somehow
> the "incident" in the Ukraine was a terrorist attack. There hasn't even been
> confirmed that there was a missile fired in the area. The Israeli's just like
> to throw accusations around that whenever one of their people or companies is
> involved, and something unexplained may happen, that it has to be terrorism.
> What is their solution? Bomb the hell out of Ukraine?
>
> Anyway, leaving this here, because the Israeli's don't have a shred of evidence
> to prove that what happened in the Ukraine...IF ANYTHING HAPPENED AT ALL...was
> an act of terrorism. When they do, they can come and play ball, but until then,
> how about they stop acting like spoilt and paranoid brats?????

Hmmm, approximately 14 suicide bomber attacks this year alone but
they're spoilt and paranoid brats.  Yep, finger on the pulse there, Scotty.

Oh, and I don't approve of what they are doing to the Palestinians
before anybody asks.

Grant
SYD
QF