Re: "Diversity Lottery Program" ( I kid you not).

Yes, I know what I'm about to say will not make me popular with the more
politically correct people on this list.

Yes, I know Hadayet was not going through security.

What is clear is that this "person" was a member of the Islam faith and
Arabic.  This is why I think  profiling should be done in security.  It was
why I think the ONLY persons picked for security checks at the gate should
not be old ladies and young children but Arabic men and women!