Re: United Air flight attendants reject wage cuts

...John,

I had 13 years with DL and I could not say what you
said any better! You make an excellent anylisis of the
current airline situation with a lot of insite...

TIME magazine, in its international editionsm, which I
read today enroute to LAX, echoes your views exactly.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA