Re: friends trip (Delta stuff)

 well thats pretty unfortunate.  my buddy told me like this- Joe, with my pass in your hands you hold my job in your hands- if they tell you at check-in that you cant get on the flight- say nothing- if they say you cant sit up front only in coach- say thank you thats fine.  Dress nice (casual)- basically be on your best behavior- cause if one F/A makes noise about you to mgt- i could lose my job in a snap.  Needless to say I take all that very seriously.

  User169331@aol.com wrote: You'd be pretty surprised at the # of incidents of abuse - not so much by DL
employees, but by the end users - the "Buddys." Seems that they are either
not adequately briefed by the DL donor, or that the recipients use them in a
"rogue" manner -or both.

Mike/SFO

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com