Re: friends trip (Delta stuff)

A elderly lady we know from Kentucky flew to London for a 2 week vacation
last month. She traveled on a Delta "friends and family" pass she bought from
a friend of a friend and flew seat 1b transatlantic(I guess she only paid a
couple hundred dollars for the pass/ticket)
Coming home she was stopped and inspected 3 times at London (gatwick?)
airport and finally missed her flight home. Delta put her on the next one via
Atlanta I think but is security so nutty in the UK just like home?
(shes a very heavy, 64 year old woman and very Kentucky 'honey child'
southern.)
Just thought you all might be interested
Dennis