Re: AIRLINE Digest - 21 Jun 2002 to 23 Jun 2002 (#2002-336)

Quoting Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU>:

>>------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
>>Free $5 Love Reading
>>Risk Free!
>>http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/DmVolB/TM
>>Skyone URL:
>>  http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/Skyone

Why am I receiving Yahoo advertising in my digests via this list?

It peeves me off to no end, that people will crosspost to this list and then
another list. This goes against the grain of basic netiquette....especially as
we seem to be seeing half conversations.

But if you are going to crosspost, at least have the decency to remove all the
junk from the bottom of the emails....it really is annoying when you are a
subscriber to this list, and are set on digest mode, and you get a digest of
500+ lines, and half of it is Yahoo advertising and other junk.

I emailed Geert about this nearly 2 weeks ago, and have had no response from
him; this explains why I have broken netiquette and posted my rant to the list.

8^)