Re: luvs plastic boarding passes

Sounds good but
what if....a 45 min line at the checkin counter ( you got baggage)
and a 1 1/2 hour line at   ****SECURITY****
So you gotta get your number at the gate (because you had to be at the
checkin to early).
Could happen at busy and really screwed up airports (Tampa?)
Makes me love our little Tucson airport more and more....
but ya know I have canceled flights/trips because of the security hassels
elsewhere enroute. And according to more and  more I read its a REAL PROBLEM.
 People are sick and tired of stupid and meaningless and mindless security
delays and are avoiding air travel.
Dennis