Re: Does anyone know anything about this one

I would say it went to SJC for a couple of reasons:
1.  It may have been quicker for it to land at SJC after taking off from
SFO. SJC is not that far from SFO
2.  A trauma unit may have been located closer to SJC than SFO

David Ross
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross/