Re: Miss KrasAir 2002

I don't think that I could match up the faces with the category
winners -- after all, who is to say whom others would pick -- but I just
wanted to say that my favourite is Elena M. (#10), followed by Julyana
K. (#11), and Natalya K. (#9).

Wouldn't mind running into any of them on a flight...

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@postmodern.com