Re: United Airlines to close 23 ticket offices

I dont think airline downtown ticket offices really generated much revenue
for the carriers.  They mostly re-issued tkts and helped the carriers
passengers with travel problems.
Since tickets almost dont exsist anylonger and no company wants to spend any
money on helping their customers....(try to phone any company for help these
days?)  I guess airline ticket offices outside of airports dont have much use.
Dennis