Re: Aloha Burbank!!

On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 07:35  PM, Juan Carlos Gideon wrote:

> Well, folks, I saw a very pretty 737-700 sitting at BUR tonight.
>
> So what are they doing here already?  Is this their trial run??
>
> Let me know guys, I am dying to know.  Also, whom is Aloha partnered
> with??

Aloha begins daily flights between Burbank and Honolulu on Saturday,
June 1.  So presumably the aircraft was positioned in BUR today to begin
service tomorrow.  Aloha maintains a partnership with United:  Aloha
passengers can earn miles in United's MileagePlus program, and United
codeshares on some of Aloha's interisland flights.

Here's the schedule:

AQ 461 BUR-HNL 0915-1153 73G DAILY
AQ 462 HNL-BUR 1250-2113 73G DAILY

And just a reminder to the Vancouver list members, YVR's Aloha service
begins June 15.

--
David Mueller / HNL
kawika42@mac.com