Re: Can you say "JetBlue Shuttle" ?

The fares aren't that bad with WN.  And, technically,
most of the fares are below $69 - once you had the 20%
or so taxes, that's when the fares go up.  And, take
into account inflation, the fars are probably right
around $69.

I'm glad JetBlue's in the market because my airport of
choice in the southland is Long Beach - I love the fact
that you don't use a jetway to get on/off the aircraft.
Plus, unless the security morons have closed it, there's
an observation place for watching aircraft.

--
David Ross
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross