From: owner-luv@prnmail3.prnewswire.com
[mailto:owner-luv@prnmail3.prnewswire.com]On Behalf Of SOUTHWEST
AIRLINES
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 6:13 AM
To: luv@prnmail3.prnewswire.com
Subject: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES Press Release

Press Release Issued May 13, 2002 9:05:00 AM ET
Webcast Alert:  Southwest Airlines Co. Invites You to Join Its Annual
Meeting Of Shareholders on the Web

Full text of this press release available at:
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/micro_stories.pl?ACCT=no&TICK=LUV&STORY=/w
ww/story/05-13-2002/0001726323&EDATE