Re: LCA-SVO Prices (was routing)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant McKenzie" <grantmckenzie@optushome.com.au>

> There's no way you be getting me on one of those POS Antononvs or
> Ilyushins. BTW I'm assuming that Continental Airways isn't the ATL based
>   airline that flew me to PPT all those years ago.

That's probably a good thing Grant.....but seeing as most of the flights to
Cyprus seem to be on Tu-154s, you really shouldn't have a problem. And those
POS Antonov's and Ilyushin's are no worse than the pieces of junk which QF
contracts in for their Airlink service. ;-)

You are correct about Continental Airways. Not the same. Completely
different company owned by (I think) Natalie Tours (or am I thinking of
another airline here?). Also, the CO you are thinking of is based in
HOU/IAH, not ATL. You are probably thinking of DL

Oh yeah....how's those Blues going? There for the wooden spoon this year? :p

Cheers

Scotty