LCA-SVO Routings

I've just started to explore an itinerary for a friend - Larnaca, Cyprus to
Moscow, Russia (LCA-SVO).  That means I haven't factored in price yet :-)

I have limited international airline experience, so in looking at the
schedules, I conclude that the Lufthansa routing via FRA might be the best.

Other options include Cyprus Airways (n/s), Aeroflot (n/s), Malev (via BUD),
Finnair (via HEL), and Olympic (via ATH).

Opinions?  I've always heard positive on Lufthansa, and very little about
the others (exception: the jokes concerning Aeroflot).

Codes, etc.

ATH - Athens, Greece
BUD - Budapest, Hungary
HEL - Helsinki, Finland