Re: If I ran United...

bahadiracuner@yahoo.com writes:

<< Develop some kind of incentive plans for the employees so
 that they can show some enthusiasm for the work they do
 at UAL. For instance, every employee of Alaska Airlines that
 I met so far told me nothing but great things about their
 company. Give that kind of sprit to the employees. >>

Some of the best stuff I've read yet
I think you may have to take on the job dude.

You know what pisses employees off?  Stuff that would cost the company
NOTHING to change.  Seeing Management flying FirstClass while workers are
limited to Y/Economy only.  Seeing Management (even supervisors) getting free
health insurance and free passes and etc etc while Workers pay 50% for
medical coverage and pay 50$ service charges for standy tkts. There is an
awful lot of attitute that make one hell of a difference with a mans job.
Just treat people fair and in a reasonable way and they will kiss your butt
and work like crazy for you.
Dennis