Re: trying to find a model...

 ill be there! and Bryant i hope you have some 3x's in dark colors for me.

  Bryant Petitt <skyshirts@yahoo.com> wrote: Chris,

You are just gonna have to shell out and come to the
Airliners Show at IAH this June! You will be able to
find ANYTHING there, plus probable about half the List
Members!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

--- Christopher Liao wrote:
> Hi everyone-
>
> Can anyone suggest a website where I might be able
> find an Airbus snap-fit model (Long Prosper etc.) of
> an A340-600 or an A380, worse comes to worse an
> A340-300 or even an A320 will do. Without getting
> into
> details, I would like to get my hands on one as soon
> as I can.
>
> Believe it or not, I have tried The Airplane Shop
> (their A346 is on backorder, 2-3 wks) as well as
> JustPlaneCrazy. I found a place
> (http://www.tamcosystems.com/aviation/index.shtml)
> that has an A340-300, but don't know how reputable
> it
> is. I have also tried the CRSmithMuseum shop, all to
> no avail.
>
> Thanks a lot guys!
>
> =====
> -Christopher Liao
> Pawtucket, Rhode Island
> Wooster, Ohio
http://health.yahoo.com

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com