From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Dennis W Zeuch
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 1:41 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Trip Tucson to Portland Oregon

In a message dated 5/2/02 5:29:35 PM !!!First Boot!!!, WaterskiPilot@aol.com
writes:

<< Obviously with larger airplanes with belly cargo, >>
They mentioned "zones" before take off--- the f/a went down the (narrow)
isle
with a seating chart marking x;s on the filled seats - about 3/4 full.
Saying
that after she marked off the zones no one should change seats.

(I remember sending 2000 kgs bags of gravel up for h4 on our DC10's some
nights)
Dennis