Re: NYTimes.com Article: UAL to Seek New Chief Executive

Grant McKenzie wrote:
> Make the flight attendants go topless.  Hell, I'd fly with them with
> that kind of incentive.  Seat factors would go through the roof.

Please, please, PLEASE do NOT give this advice to Scandinavian Airlines. The
average age of the cabin attendants on domestic and intra-Scandinavian
flights is above the general retirement age in several other countries, so
the mere thought of these
I-last-smiled-40-years-ago-when-I-was-still-called-a-stewardess without the
uniform...aaarrrrggghhh!!!

Sick to my stomack
Jan Broe
EKCH ATC