Re: anyone know just how rare this is??

 Alexandre, perhaps we can swap some nice slides for the keychain??
;)

  Alexandre <aavrane@free.fr> wrote: Hi Joe,

Airbus and Northwest presented the new livery at the 1991 Paris Air Show
with N302US. N301US was delivered in the old sheme.

They gave a nice silver keyring as this was the 500th Airbus delivery -
still using it..

Cordialement,

Alexandre.
http://www.aerotransport.fr.st