Re: AS747

On Saturday, April 27, 2002, at 08:09PM, John Eric Conner <nostep@attbi.com> wrote:

>I once saw an Alaska 747 picutre, I assume it had been altered. Can someone
>please tell me where to find the picture?

I believe this was one of Mike McLaughlin's "Digitally Enhanced" photos.  However, I believe he took his site offline because of problems with his current web host and difficulty finding a new one that suits his needs (a common problem these days...).  I believe Mike is still on this list though, so he might be able to help you further.

--
David Mueller / HNL
kawika42@mac.com