Final Descent

In the movie "Final Descent", what appears to be either a 767 or AirBus
takes off from an airport that I can't remember any name being given to
it, collides with a small civilian aircraft after takeoff.  What type of
commercial aircraft did they use in that movie?  I was not aware that any
aircraft of that type have an overhead emergency hatch.  Can someone
opine with a pithy reply?

Richard