Trip Tucson to Portland Oregon

Spent a week in Portland and what a great city. One place in america that
seems to be doing things right. No sales tax, free busses and rail within the
downtown etc etc.

Anyway flew Horizon (Alaska airlines small plane/low cost substitute) non
stop  both ways on brnd new RJ700? (77 seat ) Kinda small for the 2 hour and
50 min flights but really impressed with Horizon-friendly F/A's who talk and
joke around and free beer and wines and silly snacks (crakerjack and apples)
Not as cramped as I thought but still wonder--kinda a long trip. Isn't this
small commuter acft thing getting out of hand? Soon they will fly coast to
coast with them fur shur.

Any bets when someone will try to go California to Hawaii with one of them?
Or JFK to London maybe?  Dont laugh--somewhere, some corporate exec is really
trying like hell to pull this off I bet>
Dennis