Re: Continental to JFK?

 Doug,
CO flies 737-500/300 to Houston from JFK and additionally 737-300/500/800 to Cuba once a week.  All this in addition to COEX flights to Cleveland and wherever else.  I said on this list some years ago that one day CO is gonna come to JFK (and I heard how wrong I was from several folks)- not in a big way but will establish a presence- sure enough, its very slowly happening.
Joe

  Douglas Kroll <DStorm13@aol.com> wrote: hey all,
i found two flights of continental's that were going to JFK today...one of
them is from newark, flight 4948, a 737-800 and the other from Providenciales
in the turks and caicos islands...that was flight 4914..any info is
appreciated since i thought only continental express flew into JFK..but
looking at the flight numbers, these obviously dont look like scheduled
flights..

thanks,
doug

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com