Re: ATA L1011s

on 4/19/02 1:43 AM, Bryant Petitt at skyshirts@yahoo.com wrote:

> Going out to the gate, I noticed the ATA/Pleasant
> Holidays Hawaii L10. I don't remember the center
> overheads not being able to accomodate small roll-on
> bags!?

Do ATA's L10s have the center overhead bins?  I know not all of Delta's did,
and I remember at least one that didn't also had these terrible side bins
that were rather poorly designed.  When closed the door was at an angle like
this / (assuming the "A" side of the cabin), and hinged open from the top.
Would make it difficult to store a standard carry-on size rollaboard.

--
David Mueller / HNL
kawika42@mac.com