[no subject]

...Interesting thing happened last Sunday O-Dark-30
while going thru security for our return from the SFO
show....
BTW, this is the most intense security I have had on a
domestic flight. Took ten minutes at Security, they
did the whole nine yards.

Anyway, as I was showing the ticket to go thru
security, they told the guy behind me, "You are gonna
have to go back to the tkt. counter and check that
bag, it is not going to fit in the overhead of an
L10." His bag was exactly the same size as mine.....

Going out to the gate, I noticed the ATA/Pleasant
Holidays Hawaii L10. I don't remember the center
overheads not being able to accomodate small roll-on
bags!?

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA