From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
Jim Fuoco
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 10:05 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Gordo Should Shut Up!

Gordon is such a self complimenting snot.  I just hope airlines like US,
US, DL, etc. will succeed more than CO...and hope that CO will start to
experience labor problems as all the other major airlines have.  Its only
a matter of time before CO workers start get pissed about they wages being
so far below their counterparts.

I wish IAH had enough O&D base for JetBlue to open up a mini-"focus
city"!!

Jim